Here's a post on my new blog. Not sure what I'm going to do with this yet, but this is a start. I went to a band boosters meeting tonight. We're going to have 41 bands at our tournament this year. Should be fun.
Politics are on my mind lately. Wondering why anyone likes our President. Nobody has been able to tell me, and I'm liking him less and less every day. His lies about Kerry's words in the debate are infuriating. How could anyone who watched the debate not see what an idiot Bush is, how he lost the debate and is now lying about it?
Tuesday, September 29, 2026, Hanh Huynh
-
This sort of theme used to be quite common - common phrases which can then
be split into two other common phrases by the addition of a shared word
across...
3 days ago
No comments:
Post a Comment